slider

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Project 365 - Week Twelve!

 Hello friends,

Can't believe I'm at week 12 already! Taking at least one photo every day is more challenging that I thought it would be, mostly because I forget alot of the time. I admit there have been a few days that I have missed, but I try to make up for it on other days by taking several.
This week I am dog-sitting for a church family that's on a mission trip in Mexico. As you will notice, I really like dogs, thus there are alot of Obi, their Labradoodle. ENJOY!

March 22 - Date night with Craig to Tres Carnales, a local Mexican restaurant that is to die for! I highly recommend it!
March 23 - Saturday morning in my "new place" with Obi, soaking up the sun. This is the life. 
March 23 - My friend, Caleb, holding hands with Obi. Isn't that precious?! haha
March 25 - my whole lunch just so happened to be orange that day. Weird. 



March 26 - Preparing and sharing a meal together with my Focus 3 group. What a beautiful way to share life together!



March 27 - Celebrating 4 months with this guy :)  (credits to him for taking the photo though)


March 28 - SUN! It's been a while...
March 29 - Taking advantage of the 3D TV at the house! Avatar...lame. But 3D tv? SO GOOD!


March 30 - Rockin' my nerd glasses today. 
March 30 - Look at that face!!! Oh my word. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs