slider

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Project 365 - Week Ten

March 5 - Dave S. got Jon Acuff's autograph for me while he was at a Youth Leader Conference! You should read Jon's blog (http://www.jonacuff.com/stuffchristianslike/). He's hilarious!

March 6 - Craig got the job! Signing his acceptance letter :)

March 7 - Art at Concordia University College

March 8-10 - Camp Caroline ABA Sr. High Retreat. I took lots of photos but I won't be posting them as I don't have permission from all the people in the photos. But trust me. We had a super time!

March 11 - My favourite cafe, Wild Earth Cafe with my bestie Sandra.


March 11 - Sandra has hookups and got this beaut for free! (she used to work there...)
March 12 - Taking a sick day at home. Thought I would show off my photo board by my desk. Filled with all the people in my life that I love. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs