slider

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Project 365 - Week Thirteen + Fourteen

So I've been having a hard time remembering to take my camera with me everywhere, so as a result, I have slacked ALOT these past two weeks. I apologize. Anyhow, here is what I have from the past couple of weeks. They were a busy couple weeks so there's several days missing, but oh well! ENJOY!



March 31 - FINALLY! haha just kidding. This was my first roll up the rim of the year and I won. You can hate on me. 
April 1 - Easter Monday. I had Craig's family over for dinner. Here he is with his two younger cousins! Too much cute for one photo. Oh my goodness. 




April 2 - Got these from the Girl Guides! Who knew they still sold these?



April 5 - YOUTH GROUP PROGRESSIVE SUPPER! 
April 5 - Daniel and I had a thumb war. He won. But I put up a pretty good fight! (taken by:Anthony Howorko)  
April 6 - Oh hey there, Craig. What's that on your pinky? (Iron Ring Ceremony at Shaw Conference)
April 7 - Card playin' and coffee with Joel. I'd just like to note that I won seven times in a row. No bigs. 
April 10 - Found this gem in Alan's office at work. The joys of working in a church :)

April 11 - My morning drive. Don't worry, I was at a red light.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs