slider

Monday, February 11, 2013

Project 365 - Week Six!

I have to admit that this week was a bit of a shambles. I missed two days I think, so to make up for it, I've added a few extra photos from a couple days to make up for it. Please enjoy!
February 4 - Flower
February 5 - For Craig's Birthday we got invited to have dinner with one of our student's family! We had a blast. And the pickle on that burger was delicious. 

February 6 - Wings at 02's on Whyte Ave. to celebrate Craig and Joel's birthdays. 
February 7 - coffee with my mentor :)




February 8 - Got this in the mail from my nephew, Jude! How cute is that!?
February 9 - relaxing night at home with my excellent wi-fi :(

February 10 - Bought myself a new nail polish. I'm a big fan of it.
February 10 - daisies


February 10 - Anthony's baptism at church! Awful resolution with my phone camera, but it was such a special moment, I just had to use it anyways!

February 11 - Shoes at Gravity Pope

For more of my photos, please visit my website!
www.robinphotography.ca


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs