slider

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Project 365 - Week Eight

February 16 - Roadtrip to BC


February 17 - My two most favourite guys hanging out together :) 

February 18 - studying at Mugshots with delicious drinks

February 19 - Maverick knew I was saying good-bye. Look at that face!


February 19 - church coffee shop in Coleman


February 20 - went on a cooking spree and made some quiche 

February 21 - continued my domestic spree with a load of cookies while Craig studied. 
February 22 - Speed Scrabble with the Hofs 
February 22 - Chocolate wine!

February 23 - I replanted my work plants
February 24 - Making bread. Feeling like a housewife this week I guess. 

For more of my photos, please visit my website: www.robinphotography.ca



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs