slider

Friday, February 15, 2013

Project 365 - Week Seven

Photography is something that I wish I had more time to pour my heart into. There's times where I feel like if I had a free day, I wouldn't let my camera leave my hand just so I could capture all the beauty around me. Sharing photos from each day of this next year is a very special thing for me. I can't wait to get to the end of this year and have a small recollection of something that I did on each day! 

This week I'm posting a bit early because I will be away on Monday and not able to blog at my usual time. Please enjoy!
February 12 - Bored at work. This is what I came up with.

February 13 - Dave 
February 13 - Getting ready for Sr. High OASIS 

February 14 - A lovely surprise from my Valentine :) Aren't they gorgeous!? He did well, I'd say!


February 15 - Sewing fabric squares together for the White Cross Ministry. These will be used as bandages in Cameroon hospitals. 

For more of my photos, please visit my website! www.robinphotography.ca



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs