slider

Monday, January 21, 2013

Project 365 - Week Three

So I actually have made it to Week 3 and I'm loving it! It is annoying sometimes to carry my camera with me nearly everywhere I go, but it's a good challenge for me to take. I've taken some of these photos with my phone at times I have not carried my camera with me.
Enjoy Week 3...

January 14 - Celebrating my half Birthday at Famoso
January 15 - Proof that sometimes Alberta has it's plus sides.
January 16 - These are a little blurry but still fun! Kyle's small group 
January 17 - Received this letter at work with super old stamps on the envelope. I couldn't resist taking a shot of them.

January 18 - Bokeh




January 18 - Dinner date with Craig at New Asian Village.

January 19 - Girls ONLY Pajama Party Chocolate Fondue goodness


January 20 - Kyle and Dave

January 20 - Headshot for Craig's resume

For more photos please view my galleries on www.robinphotography.ca

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs