slider

Monday, January 7, 2013

Project 365 - Week One

Well here I go on a very big challenge! I've decided to do Project 365 this year and take at least one photo per day. Some days you will see that I've taken more than one, which is just a bonus :)
 I carry my camera with me nearly everywhere now so it's a bit strange getting used to a heavy purse but oh well! 
Enjoy! 
January 1 - A true gentleman. 
January 1 - Street scene

January 2 - Homemade candles burning on a relaxing day at home.


January 3 - Craig's tea cupboard

January 3 - lamp

January 4 - A personal fave of Craig
January 4 - Downtown Basilica

January 5 - Making sushi rolls

January 5 - The finished product was delicious!

January 6 - Mirror ceiling shot after a movie night with friends :)

January 7 - Waterproof mascara. A necessity in my makeup bag due to my "overactive tear ducts".


Be sure to also check out my website: www.robinphotography.ca

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs