slider

Monday, June 20, 2016

Mactaggart Sanctuary, Edmonton - Jaden's Portrait Session



I met Jaden about 6 months ago, and I had no idea we would become friends so quickly! Her kindness and genuine heart are evident in her life and she's just adorable! I loved every moment with her on Friday night. We started out at a new place called Square 1 Coffee. YOU NEED TO GO THERE! It's the coolest. The owners were top notch and had no issues with me grabbing a few shots inside the cafe (as seen below). With an electric grand piano at your disposal and cute decor, how can you go wrong?

We started our session out in Square 1 Coffee, a GREAT new cafe located near Vernon Barford School on the southside. Check them out if you haven't been there yet! 




A personal fave!






For more of my photography, please visit my website at www.robinphotography.ca



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs