slider

Monday, September 30, 2013

Project 365 - ENGLAND Trip 2013 Part Two!

Glasgow, Scotland



This is me outside of BBC Scotland looking over the river. What a beautiful morning that was!




The Tall Ship. And we got to go on it for FREE. I love free things, especially in Europe.
This is inside the mess hall of the Tall Ship.
Looking up! This is one of my favourite shots!

Inside of the Transportation Museum. This place was LOADED with various cars, trucks, trains, bikes and everything you can think of! AND might I add that it was FREE. the best. 
Bicycles...on the ceiling! What a place.
Edinburgh, Scotland



Downtown Edinburgh
Just a couple bagpipers playing on the streets. This is a regular occurrence in Scotland apparently. 
Edinburgh Castle! Check castle off my bucketlist!




View of Edinburgh from the castle! Amazing city. 


Down a cannon barrel


The cutest little girl ever. Like, come on, people!
An invisible man at the Fringe Festival

Gold lady


A shop with the cutest dresses ever. I would have bought the whole store.
On our way back to England from Glasgow....to London! For one day. 

Apparently I wasn't allowed to take a picture of this, but I did. Oops. Hope I don't get arrested or something. This is inside of the Tower of London where the Crown Jewels are kept. It was absolutely amazing! I've never seen so many shiny things in my life. 

As part of our bus tour around London, we got a river cruise. It was a beautiful day and got to see so many famous landmarks, such as the Big Ben.


Westminster Abbey

This was my first experience of English Scones with jam and clotted cream. Let me just say, this was totally worth the whole trip just for this. TO DIE FOR! 

This is the Italian sandwich from a joint that I ate probably 3 times. So delicious!


On the tour bus with the parents! :) What a fun day. 

St. Paul's Cathedral

Apparently London is surrounded by these dragons to protect it and keep evil out. Random.

The Shard. It's 93 stories high!





The Ritz Hotel! 

I just wanted to capture the sure chaos of traffic in London. Yikes!

Apparently Justin Bieber was just about to come out but our bus couldn't stop in the middle of the road. Too bad
Sunset. So excited I got this shot from the top of a double decker bus, no less!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs