slider

Friday, July 26, 2013

Project 365 - Week Twenty-Eight!

July 18 - flowers
July 18 - Some interesting art I found on my walk home. Oh Edmonton...

July 19 - Happy Birthday to myself! pedicure time
July 20 - Got to spend some quality time with my nephew, Jude!
July 21 - My cousin Carmen & Morgan Dunnet's wedding! I was asked to take a few photos of the wedding reception decor. Flowers are all designed and provided by Carmen's shop, The Green Petal in Fernie, BC. 









July 21 - Jude likes to play piano when I come visit so I like to take these opportunities of him being still and snapping a few shots :) 

July 23 - Raspberries from the house where I'm staying. Glorious!

July 24 - A farewell lunch with my good friend, Duncan, before he moves to Victoria! I will miss you, friend.

July 24 - Duncan and I



July 25 - I present to you the most delicious bagel. Turkey, cucumber and hummus. Oh mama! Only delicious foods get to make an appearance on my blog.
July 26 - Shaun & Sharon Mackey's wedding out at Hastings Lake Gardens. Beautiful flowers everywhere! I kinda went a little snap crazy.... Enjoy!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs