slider

Monday, June 17, 2013

Project 365 - Week Twenty-three!

Hi everyone! I'm actually on the ball this week with posting my blog at the regular time! Don't get too used to it though. The summer months are upon me and I have a feeling I may lose track of consistent blogging. I'll do my best! Here are this weeks photos...
June 8 - Got a quick visit from my cousin, Carmen :) Love you!
June 9 - Discussing deep things over a delicious frappucino that Craig ordered. mmmm!
June 10 - peppers. I just really loved the colours of this one. Taken with my iPhone 5! Best phone camera ever.
June 12 - Had a work farewell for this lovely lady. She will be missed.
June 13 - Took a little road trip to nostalgia lane in Fort Sask where my grandparents used to live. Some things never change, like this water tower. 




June 14 - "What the Truck" food truck extravaganza! It was yummy. 

June 16 - Show & Shine car show 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs