slider

Monday, May 20, 2013

Project 365 - Week Nineteen + Twenty

May 8 - Staff lunch. Junior made us some Brazilian BBQ! 


May 8 - MOBY Grad Night 2013! 
May 11 - 4:37am. The time I was driving to pick up Craig for the airport. 
May 13 - Edmonton skyline at sunset. So gorgeous.

May 15 - Sad Dorie. Didn't start when I was heading to work in the morning. Good thing I had a boyfriend who left me the keys to his car while he was away;) 
May 15 - Photoshoot adventure with Megan. We didn't find much on our endeavours but we did see calves.
May 17 - Joel helping fix my car. 






May 17 - No caption necessary. 

May 17 - I then rewarded the kind gents with an ice cream :) 
May 18 - Breakfast date with Craig! In NYC he bought me coffee chocolate spread and earl grey tea so we indulged a little. 

May 18 - Happy May Long Weekend to us! Happy to have this guy home. 
May 18 - Jealous? 
May 19 - We went to Calgary Zoo for the day with my brother, Ben and his girlfriend, Pamela. We saw baby mountain sheep!



May 19 - Pamela and my brother, Ben.


May 19 - Tigers are my favourite! And they were play fighting with each other. We had quite the show.

May 19 - PENGUINS! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs